Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York, USA: Exposition Press, 1969. Book. Good. Hardcover. SHELVED IN HUMOR. Exposition Press; First Edition edition (January 1, 1969) There's water damage to the dust jacket, but it has not effected the contents. The DJ is stuck to the back board and could not get it off without damagint it. Although pages are tanned, they are clean and spine is tight. Very rare find..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jelly-Laughs and Chuckle-Lets: Humorous Verse
- Stux, Erica H
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Exposition Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, USA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- SHELVED IN HUMOR
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]