Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1971. Blue cloth H.B. with gilt lettering. DJ bumped @ spine & corners. DJ cover slightly worn.. Cloth. Very Good/Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Ex-Libris.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jennie -The Life of Lady Randolph Churchill
- Martin, Ralph G
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Prentice Hall
- Place of Publication
- New Jersey
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]