Jennings as Usual
by Buckeridge, Anthony
- Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Collins. Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1966. Later Printing. Hardcover. 256 p. 18 cm. Minor wear to corners. Head of spine a little faded. Stamped twice in gilt on lower board with the name of a school supplies company. Pages are tanned and have foxing on endpapers and first and last pages. One leaf has a dog-ear crease. Dust wrapper has some edge and fold wear, with a little loss at the spine ends. Spine appears very lightly faded. Tiny puncture tear on rear panel. Originally published in 1959. This is the 10th of the Jennings boys school books. A nice looking reading copy. Includes five internal black and white illustrations. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Homeward Bound Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Jennings as Usual
- Buckeridge, Anthony
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- Later Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's - Series;
Terms of Sale
Homeward Bound Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Homeward Bound Books
Homeward Bound Books is an online bookshop operated from our home in the Municipality of Port Hope, Ontario. We specialize in children's and illustrated books – collectible and reading copies; and local histories, particularly for Ontario. We also stock a selection of collectable mystery fiction, ephemera, and any other titles we find interesting or unusual. We have thousands of books yet to be catalogued. So, please contact us to be added to our client list, and we will let you know when we have books of interest to you. It is our pleasure to send books homeward bound -- from our shelves to yours.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.