Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1957. First Edition . Hardcover. Near Fine. Marie C. Nichols. 48 pp. Yellow cloth, titles and picture of cat stamped in black, b&w illustrations throughout. Robert F. Goff bookplate on front pastedown, light sunning to spine. NOT ex-library, a very clean copy. Near Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jim, the Cat
- Colby, Jean Poindexter
- Marie C. Nichols
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books; Cat Books;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]