Joan of Arc: The Life Story of the Maid of Orleans
by Holmes, Mabel Dodge
- Good in Fair dust jacket; Boards and endpapers dampstained, corners bumped, jacket waterstained and tattered.
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: The John C. Winston Company. Good in Fair dust jacket; Boards and endpapers dampstained, corners . bumped, jacket waterstained and tattered.. 1930. Hardcover. Gorgeous illustrations by Edwin John Prittie, including three color plates and one illustration surrounded by elaborate gold and silver border on front boards. Introduction by Edward P. Cheyney. Red cloth binding. Decorative endpapers. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 300 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Joan of Arc: The Life Story of the Maid of Orleans
- Holmes, Mabel Dodge
- Edwin John Prittie
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket; Boards and endpapers dampstained, corners bumped, jacket waterstained and tattered.
- The John C. Winston Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- JOAN Of Arc, 1930s Children's Books
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Selkirk, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Old Saratoga Books
Old Saratoga Books owners Dan and Rachel Jagareski have been selling books since 1996. After running an open shop for twenty years in the historic village of Schuylerville we now sell books online and at book fairs. We are members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA). Our specialties include books about history, science, cooking, children's books, and the arts. Rachel is a graduate of the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar and has attended Rare Book School in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]