Joan Miro Lithographs Volume I
by Leiris, Michael and Fernand Mourlot
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
JOAN MIRO LITHOGRAPHS VOLUME 1. Tudor Publishing, New York 1972. First Edition. Book Condition: As New; Dust Jacket Condition: As New. Contains eleven original lithographs, including five double pages, printed by Fernand Mourlot. Limited Edition. 232 pages, 189 plates described.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hiroko Saeki Fine Art Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Joan Miro Lithographs Volume I
- Leiris, Michael and Fernand Mourlot
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- First Special Limited Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Miro Leiris Mourlot Lithographs Volume 1
Terms of Sale
Hiroko Saeki Fine Art Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
New York, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Hiroko Saeki Fine Art Inc.
Fine Art dealer, based in New York. Specializing in 19th and 20th century Modern Art.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]