Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan Co.,. 1932. Hardcover. First edition. No dust jacket. Page with photograph of Bailey is loose. Binding is partially split before title page. Previous owner's name and stamps are inside both covers. Corners are worn some, and ends of spine are worn and torn. Back edge of spine has a tear.; 8.60 X 6.10 X 1.60 inches; First edition. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Joe Bailey. The last Democrat.
- [BAILEY]. ACHESON, Sam Hanna
- Book condition
- Macmillan Co.,
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]