Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
An American folk-epic which depicts the events of the Civil War.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Schroeder's Book Haven (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- John Brown's Body: A Poem (in slipcase)
- Benet, Stephen Vincent
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Heritage Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Poetry Civil War Classics Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- CIVIL WAR;
Terms of Sale
Schroeder's Book Haven
Texas Residents will be billed 8 percent Sales Tax.
SHIPPING: Domestic USPS Media Mail is $3.50 per order, with additional titles shipping at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
PRIORITY MAIL: $8.00 most titles, heavy or oversized items may require additional postage.
FOREIGN ORDERS: Price listed is AN ESTIMATE. We Will Gladly Quote Your Shipping Options.
RETURNS POLICY: Books are graded conservatively and are returnable if not as described. Please contact us first for instructions for any return.
About the Seller
About Schroeder's Book Haven
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]