JOHN COLLIER AND FREDRIC BROWN WENT QUARRELLING THROUGH MY HEAD: STORIES ..
by Salmonson, Jessica Amanda
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Buffalo, New York: W. Paul Ganley: Publisher, 1989. Octavo, cloth. First edition. Signed on the front free endpaper by Salmonson. One of 300 hardbound trade copies. Collects twenty-seven stories written between 1966 and 1985. A fine copy in fine dust jacket. (#160779)
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- L. W. Currey, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- JOHN COLLIER AND FREDRIC BROWN WENT QUARRELLING THROUGH MY HEAD: STORIES ..
- Salmonson, Jessica Amanda
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. Paul Ganley: Publisher
- Place of Publication
- Buffalo, New York
- Date Published
- Horror; Supernatural; (Short Stories)
Terms of Sale
L. W. Currey, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Elizabethtown, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About L. W. Currey, Inc.
We buy and sell rare, fine and collectible first edition books, magazines, letters and manuscripts in all fields of popular fiction, with an emphasis on science fiction, fantasy and utopian literature from the earliest times to end of the twentieth century. We are open to the public by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]