John Deakins: Photographien
by Deakin, John
- Like New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Southampton, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Shirmer/Mosel. Hardcover. Like New. First Edition, First Printing. Published by Schirmer/Mosel, 1996. Folio. Black cloth boards with photographic endpapers. Book is like new; clean with no writing or names. Sharp corners and spine straight. Binding tight and pages crisp. Dust jacket is like new with very light shelf wear. A fine copy of this collection of photography by John Deakins. ISBN: 9783888148057. 100% positive feedback. 30 day money back guarantee. NEXT DAY SHIPPING! Excellent customer service. Please email with any questions or if you would like a photo. All books packed carefully and ship with free delivery confirmation/tracking. All books come with free bookmarks. Ships from Southampton, New York. We Buy Books! Individual titles, libraries, collections. Message us if you have books to sell!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2022
Southampton, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Southampton Books
Southampton Books & Sag Harbor Books - Independent bookstores located in the villages of Southampton & Sag Harbor, New York. Selling new and collectible books in all categories. We Buy Books! Do you have books to sell? Call or email or visit our website. Collections - Libraries - Individual Titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...