John Halifax. Gentlemen.
by Mulock, Dinah Maria
- See description
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Black Sheep Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- John Halifax. Gentlemen.
- Mulock, Dinah Maria
- Moser, Oswald
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Adam and Charles Black
- Place of Publication
- A. AND C. BLACK, ILLUSTRATED BOOKS, ANTIQUARIAN, MARIA MULOCK, JOHN HALIFAX, OSWALD MOSER
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated; Antiquarian;
Terms of Sale
Black Sheep Books
Shipping charges are calculated for a standard parcel under 1 kg. Additional charges will apply for heavier shipments, but not until the customer agrees. Canadian customers, please note that applicable sales taxes will be added. Please contact us with any questions you might have.
About the Seller
About Black Sheep Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]