Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY Collier Books, 1967. Paperback First Edition Thus , so stated. First Edition Thus , so stated. Near Fine in Wraps: shows only the most minute indications of use: just a hint of wear to extremities; the mildest rubbing to the panels; the price has been blocked out at the upper corner of the front panel; else flawless. The binding is square and secure; the text is clean. Free of any ownership names, dates, addresses, notations, inscriptions, stamps, plates, or labels. Not quite pristine, but remains very close to 'As New'. Very close to 'As New'. NOT a Remainder, Book-Club, or Ex-Library. 8vo. (7.95 x 5.35 x 0.65 inches). 224 pages. Weight: 8.8 ounces. Language: English. Masters of World Literature Series. Trade Paperback.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- John Keats: His Life and Writings.
- Douglas Bush
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition Thus , so stated.
- Collier Books,
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary Biography; Prose & Criticism; Literary History; Poetics; English Literature; Literary Criticism and Theory; Lives of the Poets;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]