Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Self Published. Good. 1984. Hardcover. Hard cover published by authors in 1984. No dust jacket. Dark blue covers with gilt lettering on front and spine. Some upper page corners are bent and creased. Some marking and highlighting in book. 11.5 x 9 x 1.3 inches, 316 pages, 3.1 lbs. Book is in good condition.; 4to 11" - 13" tall; 316 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- John Talley and Anna Magee Family
- Doris E. Holden & Vondale H. Talley
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Self Published
- Date published
- Talley, Magee, Genealogy, American History, Louisiana
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]