Johnson's New Universal Cyclopaedia : Scientific and Popular Treasury of Useful Knowledge, Volume II F - Lichens
by Barnard, Frederick A. P. (Editor) / Guyot, Arnold (Editor)
- Very Good with No Dust Jacket as issued
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Johnson's New Universal Cyclopaedia : Scientific and Popular Treasury of Useful Knowledge, Volume II F - Lichens
- Barnard, Frederick A. P. (Editor) / Guyot, Arnold (Editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with No Dust Jacket as issued
- First Edition: First Printing
- A. J. Johnson & Son
- Date published
- Reference, History
- Bookseller catalogs
- ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES / Books;
Terms of Sale
KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA)
We Provide Low Cost Shipping For First Book, then FREE SHIPPING For Additional Books in the Same Order, Within The US (by US Post Office Media Mail). US Priority Mail is also available. We ship books all over the world by Airmail; email us for exact cost for chosen books if desired.
Payment by Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal, VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover are all accepted. Please make checks (US Funds only) payable to Keener Books. Wisconsin residents must add 5.1% sales tax.
Any questions, please contact me at KeenerBooks@wi.rr.com or visit us at our bookstore www.KeenerBooks.com. Prices are quoted in $US but PayPal can accept other currency payments. All items are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment, and are done via traceable USPS means.
If looking for a particular subject or book, let me know by email. Books are returnable in same condition for any reason, within 10 days of receipt with email notification. If due to our error in description, return postage cost will also be paid.
About the Seller
About KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]