JOKEBY A BURLESQUE ON ROKEBY A POEM IN SIX CANTOS (1813) By an Amateur of Fashion
by Roby, John
Fairfield, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- JOKEBY A BURLESQUE ON ROKEBY A POEM IN SIX CANTOS (1813) By an Amateur of Fashion
- Roby, John
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Seventh Edition
- Printed for Thomas Tegg
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.