The Joke's Over. Bruised Memories: Gonzo, Hunter S. Thompson, and Me. Foreword by Kurt Vonnegut.
by Steadman, Ralph
- A Fine tight unread copy in a Fine bright unclipped dust jacket. Steadman was one of the few people who knew Hunter Thompson we
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 6 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
great book for anyone who has interest in either hunter s. thompson, or the author ralph steadman. even though thompson told steadman he'd only embarrass himself if he were to write
- Gregor Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Joke's Over. Bruised Memories: Gonzo, Hunter S. Thompson, and Me. Foreword by Kurt Vonnegut.
- Steadman, Ralph
- Book condition
- New A Fine tight unread copy in a Fine bright unclipped dust jacket. Steadman was one of the few people who knew Hunter Thompson we
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harcourt Inc.,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- 2006. 0151012822
Terms of Sale
Gregor Rare Books
All items are first US or UK printings unless otherwise noted. Signatures are guaranteed authentic. Items are subject to prior sale and returnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks. Postage is extra. We ship Priority insured mail: $8.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional. International shipping will be billed at cost. Washington State residents will be charged 8.4% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Gregor Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.