Jonathan Wild -and- The Journal of a Voyage to Lisbon (Everyman's Library #877)
by FIELDING, Henry
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references (p. -236).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Jonathan Wild -and- The Journal of a Voyage to Lisbon (Everyman's Library #877)
- FIELDING, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Everyman's Library - J. M. Dent & Sons Ltd./E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- London/New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]