Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY Times/Arno Press, 1969; facsimile reprint of 1876 volume; physically VG ex-lib hardcover, no dust jacket, tight binding, unmarked text; library indications incl; discard stampings, lending library pocket, spine dewey decimal markings. Hard Cover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- self (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Journal of Claude Blanchard
- Balch, Thomas (editor)
- Book condition
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
livingston, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
scholarly, antiquarian, collectible
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]