The Journal of Elizabeth Lady Holland (1791-1811) with Portraits. In Two Volumes.
by Elizabeth Lady Holland. Edited By the Earl of Ilchester
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lazarus Books Limited (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Journal of Elizabeth Lady Holland (1791-1811) with Portraits. In Two Volumes.
- Elizabeth Lady Holland. Edited By the Earl of Ilchester
- Cloth Bound Boards
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition, First Impression
- Longmans, Green, and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- NON FICTION BIOGRAPHY HISTORY HISTORICAL ARISTOCRACY ENGLAND ENGLISH
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Lazarus Books Limited
We are happy to supply photographs or answer any questions you might have about any of our books. Just click on "Ask this seller a question" or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept all major credit cards. We also welcome Payment by PayPal; also Sterling Cheques, Postal Orders or Direct Bank Transfers. Every care has been taken with the descriptions of all the books we have listed. However, if the book you have received is not as described you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. We would appreciate it if you would contact us before returning any items. If it appears that the book you received has been damaged in transit, please retain all packaging and return to us with the book.
About the Seller
About Lazarus Books Limited
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]