Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Liveright. Good in Fair dust jacket. 1944. Second Printing. Hardcover. 404 pages. The adventures of a young and beautiful Frenchwoman and her travels to strange places throughout the world. Translated from the French by Marguerite E. Wilbur (1856) , Foreword by Frank W. Reed. Nameplate on endpaper, clean text, good binding, DJ has edge tears, chipping along the edges .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookshop Baltimore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Journal of Madame Giovanni
- Dumas, Alexandre
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket
- Second Printing
- Date published
- The Journal Of Madame Giovanni, Madame Giovanni, French Literatre, New Zealand, Tahiti, Cannibals, Mexico And Mexicans, Frank W. Reed
Terms of Sale
If book is not as described, we will refund if contacted within 3 days after receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bookshop Baltimore
We have over 8000 books in stock, plus many more yet to catalogue. Book lists wants are accepted. Feel free to ask us any questions anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]