Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
GARDEN CITY NEW YORK: INTERNATIONAL COLLECTORS LIBRARY, 1944. Book. Very Good. SIMULATED LEATHER. INTERNATIONAL COLLECTORS EDITION. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. MAROON FAUX LEATHER BOARDS WITH GILT LETTERING AND DECORATION. INTERNATIONAL COLLECTORS LIBRARY. 1944. 404 PAGES. RIBBON PAGE MARKER. INCLUDES SAND-GLASS FLIER. FIRST ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY MARGUERITE E. WILBUR. 1 INCH TEAR AT TOP SPINE EDGE. BOOK IS CLEAN, BRIGHT AND SECURE, 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jacque Mongelli (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE JOURNAL OF MADAME GIOVANNI (simulated Leather)
- DUMAS, ALEXANDRE
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- INTERNATIONAL COLLECTORS EDITION
- INTERNATIONAL COLLECTORS LIBRARY
- Place of Publication
- GARDEN CITY NEW YORK
- Date published
- LITERATURE FICTION MADAME GIOVANNI
- Bookseller catalogs
- LITERATURE & FICTION; COLLECTIBLES AND EMPHERA;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Turnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jacque Mongelli
Over 45 years of experience.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]