THE JOURNALS OF THE LEWIS & CLARK EXPEDITION, VOLUME 3 (Three): August 25, 1804 - April 6, 1805.
by Gary E. Moulton, editor (Clark, William / Lewis, Meriwether ) A Project of the University of Nebraska--Lincoln Center for Great Plains Studies and the American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Balcony Books and Records (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE JOURNALS OF THE LEWIS & CLARK EXPEDITION, VOLUME 3 (Three): August 25, 1804 - April 6, 1805.
- Gary E. Moulton, editor (Clark, William / Lewis, Meriwether ) A Project of the University of Nebraska--Lincoln Center for Great Plains Studies and the American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia
- Large Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine/Very Good Dust Jacket
- Sixth Printing, 2000
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Nebraska Press
- Place of Publication
- Lincoln & London
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Balcony Books and Records
Fast, professional world-wide shipping.
Most dust-jackets protected by mylar jacket covers. Any book may be returned for any reason if notice given within five days of receipt of book.
All payments via credit card go through Biblio.com; Direct payments can be made using Paypal or check/money order.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]