Journey Across the Western Interior of Australia
by Warburton, Peter Egerton Colonel
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Adelaide Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Journey Across the Western Interior of Australia
- Warburton, Peter Egerton Colonel
- Book Condition
- Used -
- 1st Edition
- Sampson Low, Marston, Low, & Searle
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Returns - all books can be returned within 7 days of receipt IF NOT AS DESCRIBED. Shipping is based on a 1kg parcel. International parcels are shipped by airmail (7 to 10 working days delivery).
About the Seller
About Adelaide Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....