Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Journey to Jo'Burg: a South African Story
by Naidoo, Beverley
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York J. B. Lippincott., 1985. Octavo, hardcover, VG ex library copy with endpaper removed and small stamp. 80 pp. Dustjacket is near fine in mylar. Two children take a journey to Johannesburg to obtain the help of their mother. Illustrated with powerful drawings by African American artist Velasquez.. Good/Unknown. Illus. by Velasquez, Eric.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- bookwitch (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Journey to Jo'Burg: a South African Story
- Naidoo, Beverley
- Velasquez, Eric
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York J. B. Lippincott., 1985.
- Place of Publication
- Hagerstown, Maryland, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- April 1986
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed for 30 days. Full refund if not entirely happy with product. There may be $5 re-stocking fee to be determined by me.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
Many rare and out of print books. Specialties cookbooks, childrens books, trading, textbooks, art, car repair, religion, signed books; over 30,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]