A Journey in the Seaboard Slave States, with Remarks on Their Economy
by Olmsted, Fredrick Law
- Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, library stamps, markings , and de-accession information, pages rippled.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Journey in the Seaboard Slave States, with Remarks on Their Economy
- Olmsted, Fredrick Law
- Book condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, library stamps, markings , and de-accession information, pages rippled.
- First Edition
- Dix and Edwards
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- The American South;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]