The Joy of Cooking. A compilation of reliable recipes with a casual culinary chat
by Rombauer, Irma S
- See description
Alfred, Maine, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Joy of Cooking. A compilation of reliable recipes with a casual culinary chat
- Rombauer, Irma S
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- [the author]; A.C. Clayton Printing Co
- Place of Publication
- St. Louis, MO
- Date Published
- ABAA-BIB-WEEK, cookbook, iconic, american, mid-century, art-deco, classic, xmas21, BIBLIO-LIVE-1
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...