The Judges of England; With Sketches of Their Lives, and Miscellaneous Notices Connected with the Courts at Westminster, from the Time of the Conquest. Volume I 1066-1199, Vol. II 1199-1272
by Foss, Edward
- near fine
- Near Fine
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Judges of England; With Sketches of Their Lives, and Miscellaneous Notices Connected with the Courts at Westminster, from the Time of the Conquest. Volume I 1066-1199, Vol. II 1199-1272
- Foss, Edward
- Full Brown Calf
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8 3/4" Tall
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; Antiquarian Books and Leather-Bound Books; "Government;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...