Judging the Horse - for Racing, Riding and Recreation
by Wall, John F. And Frank Jennings
- Very Good+/Very Good
Stanley, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Scrolls Book Shop - Biblio (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Judging the Horse - for Racing, Riding and Recreation
- Wall, John F. And Frank Jennings
- Milton Menasco, George Featherston and Staff Artists
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- First Edition.
- Wilfred Funk, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- JUDGING HORSES EQUINE
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Scrolls Book Shop - Biblio
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (email@example.com) if there is a problem with a book.
About the Seller
About Old Scrolls Book Shop - Biblio
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....