Judging the Horse. For Racing, Riding and Recreation.
by Wall, John F
- Fine copy in fine dust jacket (in mylar).
Fair Oaks, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BookMine (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Judging the Horse. For Racing, Riding and Recreation.
- Wall, John F
- Illustrated. Important reference work. Very scarce in this condition.
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine copy in fine dust jacket (in mylar).
- First edition.
- Funk & Wagnalls.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date Published
- 208 pps.
Terms of Sale
Returnable within 10 days for any reason, with notification.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...