Judging the horse-for racing, riding, and recreation,
by Wall, John F & Frank Jennings
- New in New dust jacket
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Judging the horse-for racing, riding, and recreation,
- Wall, John F & Frank Jennings
- Book Condition
- New New in New dust jacket
- 1st Edition
- Thoroughbred Press
- Date Published
- 9.10 X 6.10 X 1.10 inches.
Terms of Sale
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC; Bookseller Since 1978, store hours : Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm EST 859-253-0614, email@example.com 862 S. Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504 Terms: US$ by check on US bank or Visa, MC, or Amer Exp;all personal checks held for 10 days before item(s) can be shipped; 10 day return for any reason. All items subject to prior sell. Ship/hnd: multiple volume sets counted by the book (ie. 4 vols = 4 books). Some oversize books may require additional shipping. If so we will notify you with options before your order is processed. All order have free Delivery Confirmation and on line tracking **All International orders may be delayed due to customs beyond the quoted delivery times** We will bill libraries and institutions on 30 day terms with your Purchase Order number.
About the Seller
About Glover's Bookery, ABAA, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...