Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berkeley: Lancaster-Miller, 1981. First Edition. Hardcover. Fine/Near Fine. Inscribed first edition of this book with profuse photographs of jukeboxes. Lovely book. Fine in glossy white borads in near fine unclipped jacket with light rubbing. Signed by Author.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jukebox The Golden Age
- Lynch, Vincent & Henken, Bill
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed/Inscribed Books;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]