From Julia Child's Kitchen
by Julia Child
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book is in As New condition, no visible faults. Dust jacket is in Near Fine condition, with light edgewear, likely from moving in and out of slipcase, two light smudge marks on front of cover, and one small dot on jacket spine.
Slipcase is in Very Good+ condition, with very light edgewear, corners lightly bumped/rubbed. Part of slipcase spine appears lightly sun bleached.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Givens Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- From Julia Child's Kitchen
- Julia Child
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- julia child, paul child, signed, signature, first edition, limited edition, cook book, cooking, food
- Bookseller catalogs
- SignedFirst Editions; Cooking/Food;
Terms of Sale
Books returned on case-by case basis only. No refund on shipping charges.
About the Seller
About Givens Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.