Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Newnes, 1948. First edition. Hardcover. Very Good .Illustrations by Thomas Henry. The complete but frayed and rubbed dj is from a later edition. Clean green cloth with gilt lettering (slightly faded on spine). Front hinge slighly cracked but overall condition very good for age. Gift inscription inside front board.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Stephen Howell (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Just William's Luck
- Richmal Crompton
- Thomas Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Children;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Stephen Howell
Full refund, including postage if unsatisfied with condition of book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]