The Kabbalah of Money : Insights on Livelihood, Business, and All Forms of Economic Behavior [Advance Uncorrected Galleys]
by Rabbi Nilton Bonder
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston, Massachusetts: Shambhala Publications, Inc., 1996. NEW - Advance Uncorrected Galley (see scan)."With complimemts" promo / info slip laid in.. Advance Uncorrected Proof. Soft Cover. New. 12mo size - over 7" tall.
Rabbi Nilton Bonder was born in Brazil and ordained at the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York. He leads workshops on spirituality in management for such corporations as IBM, the Brazilian Oil Company, and the Federation of Industries of Sao Paulo. Rabbi Bonder is known in Brazil as the Green Rabbi for his activism in environmental causes. He also serves as president of the Institute for Religious Studies, the largest forum for civil rights activities in Latin America. Rabbi Bonder is the author of eight books, several of them best-sellers in Brazil.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Kabbalah of Money : Insights on Livelihood, Business, and All Forms of Economic Behavior [Advance Uncorrected Galleys]
- Rabbi Nilton Bonder
- Book Condition
- New New
- Quantity Available
- Advance Uncorrected Proof
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Shambhala Publications, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Date Published
- 12mo size - over 7" tall
- Occult Religion Economics Psychology Philosophy Ethics Theology Mysticism Judaism Torah Talmud Hasidic Tzedakah Tree Of Life Divine Essence Sephiroth Sefirah Thirty Two Paths Hebrew Scriptures Kabbala Cabala Qabalah
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Uncorrected Proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released prior...