Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Pocket Books 1993 First Edition 1st printing 482pp, 6 3/8 x 9 1/2, red cloth spine on black boards, hardcover in dust jacket CONDITION: VERY GOOD, foxed on top edge o/w a nice copy, very good to near fine condition in very good plus dj (top rear corners a little rubbed and some light general edge wear) SERIES - A Nicholas Linnear Novel
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All items returnable for any reason within 30 days of shipping date(including original S&H and return postage allowance on USA orders only) S&H for sets and multiple volume items are higher. Please verify S&H costs for multi-volume sets or large heavy items.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
gfoylebooks in an internet & mail order-only bookseller with a small general interest inventory and with emphasis on Science Fiction, Fantasy and University Press titles. We are in our 6th year on-line and presently stock approximately 6000 titles including a selection of SciFi & Fantasy periodicals and books on Contract Bridge. We can provide scans of any item on request and most dust jackets are protected in archival mylar covers. We strive for conservative & complete descriptions and have a liberal return policy.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]