KANDINSKY: HIS LIFE AND WORK
by Grohmann, Will (Text By)
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Buffalo, Wyoming, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 1958. First Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/Good. Folio - over 12" - 15" tall. Book is in VG condition with light rubbing to edges, bumping to spine ends, mild soiling to covers and spine else a bright and solid copy. Dust jacket is in G condition with light rubbing to edges, light bumping to spine ends, creasing to covers else still bright, intact and whole.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- JB's Book Vault (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- KANDINSKY: HIS LIFE AND WORK
- Grohmann, Will (Text By)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Harry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
- Grohmann, Kandinsky, Art, Art History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art & Art History;
Terms of Sale
JB's Book Vault
Books guaranteed to match item description. 30 day return guarantee with full refund including original shipping costs if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Email confirming shipment with tracking number is sent on day of shipping. Transaction is concluded once an item is designated as delivered. Free shipping for USA orders. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: PLEASE READ SHIPPING TERMS BEFORE BUYING. ADDITIONAL POSTAGE MAY BE REQUIRED. Biblio consolidated shipping is the best value for international customers. Books less than 5 pound/2.2 kilo are eligible for the reduced shipping rate. Books weighing more than 5 pound/2.2 kilo are subject to standard USPS International Priority rates = approx. $100. Please contact me for postage quotes. Postage overcharges are refunded. I am unable to ship to Germany & France due to government regulations. Inventory can be viewed via VPN. Contact me directly for more information & shipping arrangements.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About JB's Book Vault
20+ years book selling experience returns to the used and rare book market. JB's Book Vault offers good books at fair prices coupled with friendly, knowledgeable service. Don't see what you are looking for? Drop me a note. New books arrive weekly. Updates now available on Facebook & Minds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...