Kantian Reason and Hegelian Spirit. The Ideal;istic Logic of Modern Theology.
by Dorrien, Gary
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicheter England: Wiley-Blackwell, 2015 A very tight clean solid book. no marks or inscriptions Glossy illustrated card covers with miniatures of Kant & hegel. White title on black background on front and spine. No reading creases and very little apparent shelfwear. A heavier book, please contact vendor for shipping estimate if shipping internationally.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Kantian Reason and Hegelian Spirit. The Ideal;istic Logic of Modern Theology.
- Dorrien, Gary
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Paperback Edition
- Place of Publication
- Chicheter England
- Date Published
- Philosophical Theology Kant Hegel Influence
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.