Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York Graphic Society, 1976-01-01. Hardcover. Good. Clean pages with no markings or tears. Some rubbing and slight tanning from age. Cloth board bound cover shows minor edge wear. Dust jacket is worn along the edges with slight tears, peeling, and creasing. Protected in Brod Art Covering. Tight Spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Barner Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Karsh Portraits
- Karsh, Yousuf
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York Graphic Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Full guarantee--if not satisfied, please return book for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
New Paltz, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Barner Books
On-line sales of top quality books. Also operating BARNER BOOKS in New Paltz New York - outstanding selection of Used, Out-of-Print and some new books. Barner Books features a broad selection of handmade journals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]