by Chatterji, J.C
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: State University of New York Press, 1986 I nice tight clean book, previous owner's signature on top corner ffep otherwise unmarked. Blue decoartive card covers which have been covered by the presvious owner with adhesive clear plastic which has preserved the book in excellent condition. Very little shelfwear. A reprint of the 1914 edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Kashmir Shaivaism
- Chatterji, J.C
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- State University of New York Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Doctrines Parama Shiva Shakti Sadakya Aishvara dad-Vidya Six Kanchukas Five Bhutas
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.