Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
griffith, Farran, Okeden & Walsh, 1887. Hardback. Bound in brown cloth with gilt and black borders and gilt page edges, slight wear only externally, hinges weak. Internally very clean and crisp and everything well bound together.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gage Postal Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- KEBLE'S EVENING HYMN. ILLUSTRATED.
- Keble, Rev. John
- Book condition
- griffith, Farran, Okeden & Walsh
- Date published
- Illustrated, 
Terms of Sale
Gage Postal Books
All books are very good used copies with defects as noted. Books found not to be as described may be returned for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Gage Postal Books
One of the largest sellers of used theological and religious books in the U.K. Established in 1971.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]