Keep It Simple: a Defense of the Earth
by Nichols, John
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY, U.S.A.: W. W. Norton & Company, Incorporated, 1993. Book. Near Fine. Hardcover. 1st Edition. Near Fine in Fine jacket Book. Signed by Author on Title Page Dust jacket is protected by removable Brodart cover. Book has remainder dot to bottom of the page block..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Ash Grove Heirloom Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Keep It Simple: a Defense of the Earth
- Nichols, John
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. W. Norton & Company, Incorporated
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION NATURE CONSERVATION Collectible
Terms of Sale
Ash Grove Heirloom Books
All books are fully guaranteed to be as described or your money refunded. Returns accepted for books as described for purchase price only, shipping costs will be paid by purchaser. Collectible books shipped in sturdy boxes. Readers copies and books $15 and under may be shipped in padded envelopes. Packing is negotiable. Recycled materials used when possible and practical. Shipping via USPS. Oversized books have additional shipping built into price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Ash Grove Heirloom Books
Seller of modern first editions and signed books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]