Keeper Of The Heart
by Lindsey, Johanna
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Logan Lake, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 8 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I think Mrs. Johanna needs new editors. I have read every book she has ever written. An though she got away from her historical and ventured into the future (?), it was well done and very entertaining. The only problem I have is when I read a book that is so good and find simple mistakes in the actual writing and plot that throw it completly off. If Mrs. Lindsey needs someone to read her books, let me know. I have found the same problem in many other books and have also alerted the author to them. They sincerely thanked me. One thing I will say, when you write to her, which I did years ago, she actually wrote back, in person, no less. Great way to keep your readers.
- Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Keeper Of The Heart
- Lindsey, Johanna
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- First Edition Thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Avon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 0-380-77493-3, Futuristic Romance
Terms of Sale
Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Returns for any reason with in a week of receiving, postage refunded if our error or miss-described. Please e-mail or call first.
About the Seller
About Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]