Keepers Of The Sun
by Axler, James
- Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Logan Lake, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 8 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Keepers of the Sun is the thirty-first book in the series of Deathlands. It was written by Laurence James under the house name James Axler.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com) (CA)
- Seller Inventory #
- Keepers Of The Sun
- Axler, James
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ with no dust jacket
- First Edition Thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gold Eagle
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 0-373-62531-6, Science Fiction, Post Apocalyptic Science Fiction, Deathlands Series
Terms of Sale
Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Returns for any reason with in a week of receiving, postage refunded if our error or miss-described. Please e-mail or call first.
About the Seller
About Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.