by Childs, Laura
- Very Good with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Logan Lake, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 8 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Orleans scrapbooking shop owner Carmela Bertrand delights her customers with the sophisticated looks she achieves with their scrapbooks. But among her client's keepsakes she finds a tip of her own-about a murder...
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Laura Childs Scrapbook Mysteries are very entertaining. This is the first book of the series. The books are set in New Orleans, Louisiana at the "Memory Mine" scrapbook store. Childs very descriptive writing makes you feel as if you are experiencing the city yourself. If you are a scrapbooker,there are tons of ideas for scrapbook projects within the storyline. I find myself going back over each title in this series to find an idea. Carmela Bertrand and her best friend Ava finds mystery and mayhem during Mardi Gras. One of the cities elite is found dead and Carmela's estranged husband is the target of the investigation. All the books have scrapbooking tips and wonderful recipes at the end of the book. I think Laura Childs needs to publish a cookbook as well. I have tried several of the recipes and they are very good. This is the perfect read for anyone who loves New Orleans or scrapbooking or both!
- Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Keepsake Crimes
- Childs, Laura
- Paperback; First Printing
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition Thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Berkley Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 0-425-19074-9, Mystery, A Scrapbooking Mystery
Terms of Sale
Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Returns for any reason with in a week of receiving, postage refunded if our error or miss-described. Please e-mail or call first.
About the Seller
About Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.