Keith's rifles for large game. Edited by Ellis Christian Lenz.
by KEITH, Elmer
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Zephyr Used & Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Keith's rifles for large game. Edited by Ellis Christian Lenz.
- KEITH, Elmer
- Book condition
- Standard Publications, Inc.,
- Place of Publication
- Huntington, WV:
- Date published
- Guns, Gunsmithing, Firearms, Rifles, Ballistics, Hunting, Big Game Hunting, Hunting rifles, Elmer Keith, Arms & armour, Weapons, Idaho, Pacific Northwest, Horseback, Scopes
Terms of Sale
Zephyr Used & Rare Books
All books are as described. All books can only be returned if not as described within 7 days and receive refund of original price, if the purchaser has TELEPHONED to (360) 695-7767 (email notification WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED) and checked first, and if the book has been returned in condition shipped out (no exceptions). Misdescribed book returns shall receive full refunds and shipping Thank you. Zephyr Used & Rare Books, Kol Shaver, P.O. Box 55, Vancouver, WA 98666, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Seller
About Zephyr Used & Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]