Kenkyusha's New Japanese - English Dictionary
by Katsumata, Senkichiro Editor
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tokyo: Kenkyusha, 1954 Dust jacket wear. tight clean copy. 2136 pgs.. Owner's Name. New Edition.. Cloth. Very Good/Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Kenkyusha's New Japanese - English Dictionary
- Katsumata, Senkichiro Editor
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- New Edition.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.