A Kentucky Cardinal and Aftermath
by Allen, James Lane
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Webster, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Yesterday's Muse Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Kentucky Cardinal and Aftermath
- Allen, James Lane
- Fenn, Harry; Earl, J.C
- Hard Cover
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Thus
- The Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- FICTION KENTUCKY
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse Books
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Muse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year