Kids are Worth it. Giving Your Child the Gift of Inner Discipline
by Coloroso, Barbara
- Like New/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canada: Penguin Academics, 2001 A very clean and tight book signed by author on half title page, unrelated gift inscription on title page. Glossy card covers showing no shelfwear or damage. No reading creases.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Kids are Worth it. Giving Your Child the Gift of Inner Discipline
- Coloroso, Barbara
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Penguin Academics
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Children Relationships Siblings Parenting
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.