The Killing of the Tinkers
by Bruen, Ken
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Unread New Fine First US Edition with a Fine DJ in Brodart protective cover. Clean with no remainder marks, price is not clipped, not ex-library, not a book club edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Sandy's Mystery Collection (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Killing of the Tinkers
- Bruen, Ken
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Minotaur Books, New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Sandy's Mystery Collection
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2016
Ask Seller a Question
About Sandy's Mystery Collection
Sandy's Mystery Collection is just that. A personal collection of First Edition mystery books that I have collected over the past 15-20 years. The time in my life has come that I must downsize my beloved collection and my loss is your gain.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]