KING ALBERT'S BOOK: A Tribute to the Belgian King and People from Representative Men and Women Throughout the World
by Caine, Hall (Introduction)/[Kipling, Rudyard]/[The Kipling Collection--Library of Congress]
- Good+/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Shoemaker Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- KING ALBERT'S BOOK: A Tribute to the Belgian King and People from Representative Men and Women Throughout the World
- Caine, Hall (Introduction)/[Kipling, Rudyard]/[The Kipling Collection--Library of Congress]
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Hearst's International Library Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- ART HISTORY ARTISTS KIPLING JOSEPH RUDYARD 1865 1936 BIOGRAPHY MEINRAD ALBERT LEOPOLD CLEMENT MARIE ALBERT I 1875 1934 THRID 3RD KING OF BELGIANS 1909 1917 1934 KINGS RULERS PAINTINGS PAINTERS MILITARY HISTORY WORLD WAR I 1914 1918 FIRST WORLD WAR GREAT W
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Military - WWI;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. E-mail reservations are prefered and strongly recommended. Returns accepted only with prior notification w/in 7 days of receipt and book must be received back in same condition. Shipping costs are only refunded if the book was incorrectly described.
About the Seller
About Shoemaker Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]